[lbo-talk] The God Delusion

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Thu Oct 26 13:01:45 PDT 2006

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Dennis Claxton wrote:

> Warhol's number four in Forbes Top 13 Dead Celebrities. Behind Elvis,
> Charles Schulz and John Lennon

Actually, according to the new listing that came out yesterday, Kurt Cobain is surprisingly now in front of Elvis as the top-earning dead guy. He earned 50 mil last year.

Speaking of commercialization, you know where I read this? In the TV screen full of ads that is now installed in the elevator of the place I work. It's run by a firm called "Captivate Media." At first I was furious that it was there. Now I'm mad that it doesn't change screens faster.

Zombie Michael