[lbo-talk] The Daring Life of Barack Obama

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 19:21:02 PDT 2006

500 people showed up a few days ago to hear him speak at Tattered Cover bookstore in Denver. And a big crowd as well in a Denver suburb where my Sister lives.

The same city that I saw white teenagers walking in the parking lot by a Starbucks with, "White Power, " t-shirts. Where a few weeks before I saw a pick up truck w/ a huge Confederate flag flying from the truck bed. And where about three yrs. ago a Neo-Nazi Skinhead music festival was held.