[lbo-talk] Karen Armstrong on veiling

ravi ravi.bulk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 12:35:51 PDT 2006

At around 27/10/06 2:47 pm, Willy Greenfields wrote:
> Pug, what percentage of the syllabi you assault us
> with have you actually read?

This is bloody unfair! I challenge you sir: do you propose a similar requirement of Google when it returns your requested results for "women seeking leftist wimps"? That Google does not read those pages before suggesting them to you in no way maligns its results, as demonstrated by its immense popularity and effectiveness.

What I would like to know is how Pug achieves his formatting... gazing at his posts are like viewing a Jackson Pollock painting. While at first you feel nothing but outrage at the dastardly joke played upon you by the MoMA, soon that recedes and you enter a world of many dimensions, viewpoints, interpretations... a zen-like negation of the real that facilitates the transcendental leap into omniscience.

Enjoy it in silence, before someone pisses him off again leading to a haitus...

--ravi