[lbo-talk] Harold Ford Blows It

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 29 17:18:31 PST 2006

http://powerlineblog.com/archives/015693.php

Harold Ford speaks:

My friend Lincoln Davis who chairs our campaign says there are, there’s one big difference between us and misfortunate Republicans when it comes to our faith: he said that Republicans fear the Lord; he said Democrats fear AND love the Lord. Does the precept that pride goes before a fall still obtain? I guess we'll find out. (Thanks to Instapundit.)

JOHN adds: Glenn says that Ford has been making a lot of "unforced errors" lately. That's true, but isn't it time to draw the conclusion that Ford is a lightweight who is trying to skate by on his family name? Sort of like a Patrick Kennedy without the rehab. Corker should win this one going away.

Posted by Scott at 05:17 PM | |

--------------------------------- Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the new Yahoo.com -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20061029/de356b1b/attachment.htm>