[lbo-talk] Countering the Politics of Fear (was Tariq Ali atUCLAtoday)

Jesse Lemisch utopia1 at attglobal.net
Sun Oct 29 21:04:08 PST 2006

No Doug, it was a moment in the Great Aptheker Sexual Molestation debates in which I called a posting by somebody on yr list, hardly Foucault, "gibberish."

Jesse Lemisch

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 11:44 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Countering the Politics of Fear (was Tariq Ali atUCLAtoday)