[lbo-talk] Circulation Plunges at Major US Newspapers

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 31 10:31:58 PST 2006

The papers you speak of (the SF Bay Guardian, the SF Weekly, etc) are weekly and not daily so one cannot depend on them to get breaking news - and besides I wonder how many people read the Guardian for the journalism as opposed to the theater listings, movie & dining reviews. I would think the latter provides the larger portion of the readership. Further if one lives out in the suburban East Bay or on the peninsula (as I do) you can almost give up on local news (although the Examiner attempts to cover a little of it, albeit poorly). SR

-------------- Original message -------------- From: joanna <123hop at comcast.net>