[lbo-talk] Circulation Plunges at Major US Newspapers

ravi ravi.bulk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 15:03:02 PST 2006

At around 31/10/06 5:38 pm, Doug Henwood wrote:
> On Oct 31, 2006, at 5:13 PM, Julio Huato wrote:
>
>> What would it take for LBO to start a financially feasible one? How
>> high is the cost of entry?
>
> Enormous. Crushingly enormous.

You mean the cost of getting all the pure idealists to agree on some points that can then be published? ;-)

You could test it out on a group blog and see how far it goes... but our idealist leader is a puritan when it comes to Internet technology and looks down upon anything invented after 1998 better known as the year of the first real Microsoft TCP/IP stack (and hence the entry of the bloody lumpen -- I believe that's the term? -- onto the net). ;-)

--ravi