[lbo-talk] Israeli Übermenschen

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 10:08:30 PDT 2006

--- Willy Greenfields <filthydirtyunwashed at yahoo.com>
> Carl hasn't been paying sufficient to your and
> Pugliese's teachings.

My and Pugliese's teaching? I am pretty far away from him politically, as he himself will tell you.

So, either you are rather thick-headed, or cynically attributing positions to me I have never advocated.

> for marginal leftist cranks, vaguely
> anti-imperialist
> third-world leaders and Muslims.

I've never used the word fascist or Nazi to describe the first two groups, and while I used to think there might be some applicability in the case of fundamentalist Islam, I am less convinced about the usefulness of such an approach after reading the excellent collection of texts on the subject by KP-Berlin.

So, which is it, you're stupid, or dishonest?