[lbo-talk] Israeli Übermenschen

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 1 11:20:29 PDT 2006

>From: Angelus Novus <fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com>
>
>...Every nation-state, by default, is capable of
>fascism. When a mass movement emerges in Israel to
>demolish parliamentary democracy and disrupt
>trade-union meetings, I might take the idea seriously.

As a taxonomist you have quite a lapidary eye. Yes, in entertaining the notion Israelis might be considered Nazis, I was focusing narrowly on Israel's foreign policy. I will defer to your more comprehensive criteria for handing out the hakenkreuz and allow that Israelis could be considered as perhaps "adjunct," "probationary" or "provisional" Nazis until they satisfy all necessary requirements.

Thank you for helping the list maintain the most discerning standards.

Carl