[lbo-talk] A Distasteful Encounter

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 2 18:30:48 PDT 2006

Dennis Perrin posted:

<http://redstateson.blogspot.com/2006/09/one-step-beyond.html>

from which:

>From here the "debate" went south in a hurry. Whenever
Nada or I tried to make a point or respond to Klein and Zion, one of them, or sometimes both, would interrupt, yelling into the mike in order to drown us out. It was then I noticed that Zion had a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch stashed under the table. In the moments when he wasn't bellowing, he poured himself drink after drink, getting more hammered as the night wore on. And of course the more hammered he got, the more abusive he became.

By now it was nearly impossible to speak without disruption. As I tried to trace the Zionist narrative from the 1920s to now, citing Ze'ev Jabotinsky and David Ben Gurion, Zion went nuts, screaming from his Scotch-reeking mouth, "What the fuck are you talking about?!" and informing the audience that "this son of a bitch is a goddamned liar!" though Zion offered zero proof that this was so. I tried my best to ignore him (tough to do, as Zion trash talked me off-mike as I spoke, suggesting that I wanted to see Jews murdered, etc.) and talk to the audience, which was getting more stirred up by the minute, heckling and shouting back at the stage, mostly at Zion, who naturally told them to shut up and drop dead. I said that if anyone doubted me, they could go online and find these early Zionist documents for themselves. Simply Google the names I mentioned and check the sources that pop up.

Zion yelled, "What is this, a computer class?! What the fuck's going on here?!" He then fell momentarily silent so he could serve himself another drink.

[...]

My god Dennis; my god.

Have things really become so bad for the most ardent of Tel Aviv's enablers? Are they really so bereft of coherent arguments that the best they can do is shout insults and racial slurs?

I suppose once you've used up all the well crafted *Israel has a right to defend itself* arrows in your quiver and find yourself in a corner the only weapon left is rage.

.d.

What is the brain? If you don't know the answer to that, you've forgotten how to think.

Look Around You: Episode No. 8 ...................... http://monroelab.net/blog/