[lbo-talk] Dealing with the 'new anti-semitism'

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 09:37:38 PDT 2006

Chris Doss>...The idea of "racism" in a seventh-century document is absurd.

The idea 14 centuries later that millions of humans, supposedly endowed with the capability to be rational and humane, still believe any of these documents, Bible, Koran or whatever, and kill others with relish based on the words therein, is absurd as well.

Insofar as the Left overestimates the capacity of the human beast to overcome its murderous proclivities, it will, generation after generation, remain disappointed in its utopian desires. We aren't lambs...would be pretty boring if we were anyway.

-- Michael Pugliese

Kill The Poor by the Dead Kennedy's

Efficiency and progress is ours once more Now that we have the neutron bomb Its nice and quick and clean and gets things done Away with excess enemy But no less value to property No sense in war but perfect sense at home

The sun beams down on a brand new day No more welfare tax to pay Unsightly slums gone up in flashing light Jobless millions whisked away At last we have more room to play All systems go to kill the poor tonight

Gonna Kill kill kill kill kill the poor tonight

Behold the sparkle of champagne The crime rates gone Feel free again O lifes a dream with you, miss lily white Jane fonda on the screen today Convinced the liberals its okay So lets get dressed and dance away the night

While they Kill kill kill kill kill the poor tonight