[lbo-talk] Sugary children's cereals sweeter than chocolate bars

jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 5 02:34:24 PDT 2006

Food stamps (EBT) or WIC vouchers? I've known not a few people who qualified for food stamps and their were no requirements as to what to purchase. People with WIC vouchers I know had to buy fruit juice and meat and other category items in specific amounts so I could see having cereal as a category but I don't see why oatmeal or granola would satisfy the requirement.

John Thornton