[lbo-talk] completely confused?

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 11:20:53 PDT 2006

--- Charles Brown <cbrown at michiganlegal.org> wrote:

> CB: Why don't you just tell us which Marx your
> opinions are in accord with
> and which one you disagree with ?

I like the Marx of Capital, and the excerpts of the Grundrisse I have read. There are some excellent passages about communism in the German Ideology too.

> Do you still think Marx thought that dialectic was a
> dead dog, like Spinoza
> and Hegel ?

I do not ever recall attributing to Marx the position that dialectic was a "dead dog." But since joanna calls me a Zionist, and Bill Bartlett says I am a defender of Israel, feel free to attribute whatever views to me that I don't actually hold.