[lbo-talk] OFFLIST completely confused?

Yoshie Furuhashi critical.montages at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 12:01:22 PDT 2006

I'm trying not to overpost, so I'm writing you offlist.

On 9/5/06, Angelus Novus <fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Charles Brown <cbrown at michiganlegal.org> wrote:
>
> > CB: Why don't you just tell us which Marx your
> > opinions are in accord with
> > and which one you disagree with ?
>
> I like the Marx of Capital, and the excerpts of the
> Grundrisse I have read. There are some excellent
> passages about communism in the German Ideology too.

Me, too, actually. Early writings have too much metaphysics in them to my taste, and not all that different from left-Hegelians' textual judo. I also like his less theoretical and more occasional writings on his contemporary politics. I really enjoy his letters, too.

BTW, have you published your own thoughts somewhere, aside from translation? -- Yoshie <http://montages.blogspot.com/> <http://mrzine.org> <http://monthlyreview.org/>