[lbo-talk] random pop music lyrics of the day...

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Tue Sep 5 17:26:31 PDT 2006

I have realized that my incisive analysis on-list is mostly wasted on you louts, so from now on I shall resort to meeting my quota (you mean I am not required to post 3 messages a day?) by posting random pop music lyrics. Here is today's. You can guess on artist, album, title.

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,

Liberal, fanatical, criminal.

Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're

Acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable!

You never know... I might post some poetry tomorrow...

BTW, almost ran into George Bush Jr at Salt Lake City last week... you just have to visit a park named Grand Tetons, don't you think?

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to do: http://platosbeard.org/