[lbo-talk] Oil Is A Renewable Resource! Take That, You Peaksters!

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Tue Sep 5 21:27:15 PDT 2006

Gold may or may not be right (I like to think he is), but Cockburn's conclusion is nonsensical. If oilfields are continually being replenished, the rate of replenishment (undiscoverably small with today's observational technology) is so vastly inferior to the rate of reserve exhaustion as to make no difference whatsoever.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...It consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos