[lbo-talk] anti-imperialist statement for U.S. Labor Day march

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 08:38:37 PDT 2006

> Michael, why do you have to root about looking for
> damning material?
> Do you go through your neighbors' trash too?
>
> Doug

Dnem i Noch'yu -- My na Strazhe Night and Day, We Are on Guard SONG OF THE NKVD FIGHTING-MEN -- The republic told us Not to close our eagle eyes. We are the fighting men of the NKVD We remember the Motherland's command. We defend our country from the dark power of the enemy. Day and night, we are on guard, Day and night, we are in battle.

Refrain: The enemy is smart, we are smarter, The enemy is strong, we are stronger,-- The entire Soviet people helps us To chop the enemy's claws, To cut down the enemy's teeth, destroy the nests of the enemy with fire! - The firm letters Ch.K. will shine with glory. A strong hand will hold The proud banner of the Chekists. We will hold Pugliese's precepts in our flaming heart, We will defend our Soviet country In the Michael manner.