[lbo-talk] anti-imperialist statement for U.S. Labor Day march

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 10:29:54 PDT 2006

On 9/5/06, Aaron Shuman <maruta_us at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Rape is repugnant and a war crime; nothing below valorizes it. aaron

So Eldridge Cleaver should have been prosecuted by a war crimes tribunal?

"Your jive ass punk motherfucker Honor I am innocent of rape because of the crimes of U.S. Imperialism." "My comrades in New Haven had to torture to death Alex Rackley, he was making the moves on my bitch." " I had to anally rape Bobby Seale when he dissed my leadership of the BPP, "

see, "Shadow of the Panther, " by Hugh Pearson

Eldridge Raskolnikov Cleaver

Your support of the NPA/CPP include defending the murder of "Renegade" guerilla comrades? Would seem a peculiar stand for a California Peace Action canvasser.

> Michael, why do you have to root about looking for
> damning material?
> Do you go through your neighbors' trash too?
>
> Doug

Raised Catholic as you know. Left, "The One, the True and Only Church, " at 13, formed the jr. high school atheist club with proto-punkers, heavy metal dudes and stoners. Converted to the church of Monthly Review (same size as the church hymnals) at 14, singing, "O save my soul, heavenly Dictatorship of the Party over the Proletariat, " , "Cuttin' Cane in Cuba, ain't the Venceremos Brigade, Kewl?, "Joining the Long March in '37, loyally Serving The Party through War and Revolution, Must be these glasses that mark me as a Petty-Bourgeois Intellectual, I Must Reform My Thought by Resolute Ctiticism/Self-Criticism, to conform to Mao Tse Tung Thought by Rectifying these weeds in the Countryside, ain't the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution wonderful?" "Oh, Charles Bettelheim, I swoon when you smash Ernest Mandel, that Trotskyite Fascist."

-- Michael Pugliese