[lbo-talk] Weltexportmeister lbo-talk

tfast tfast at yorku.ca
Thu Sep 7 05:52:47 PDT 2006

Hey we had a war over the transformation problem a little over a year ago. I happy to report that the Neo-Ricardians lost and orthodox Marxists such as myself prevailed. Just dont ask me how cookies get priced. ____________________________________ Travis W Fast Ph.D ABD York University Political Science Toronto, On