[lbo-talk] Watching Bush on tv tonight...

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Sep 8 00:04:35 PDT 2006

Yeah, well, now that you put it that way, it makes me think of all the teas we've missed over the last couple (?) of years....

Anyway. Yes. It's not only theater. It's really bad theater.

I mean, why couldn't they have hired a couple of swarthy actors. Put them on a show trial, allow them to strut their well-rehearsed Islamo-fascist barbarity all over prime time...and then....let them escape...and then, spend another 100 billion chasing them around and almost catching them. See, you gotta have a new Bin Laden every six months or so...

Yeah, waiting for the barbarians...

Joanna