[lbo-talk] Watching Bush on tv tonight...

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Fri Sep 8 03:24:49 PDT 2006

Chuck Grimes wrote:

>(For those outside the US, all week we have been swamped with a mass
>media blitz on 9/11, War on Terror, Tribunals, and announcements of a
>revisionist bullshit docu-drama which will appear as a tv special some
>time next week I guess. See Charles Brown, more GOP cleverness
thread.)

>All day, I've been thinking about the basic idea that there is no war
>on terrorism, because there are no terrorists and no terrorism. Yes,
>it's true, Islamic nutcases captured four flights and managed to fly
>three of them into WTC and the Pentagon five years ago. And it's also
>true that there are probably millions of people who would love to do
>the same for their own reasons.....

Whew! Thanks for those very cogent, succinctly put insights. I've passed them on to friends. We haven't gotten

the propaganda blitz vis a vis 911 down here in Oz. Too busy mourning Irwin and that

racing car driver bloke who just carked it in Westeran Australia.

Cheers mate,

Mike B)

Read "Penguins in Bondage": http://happystiletto.blogspot.com/

--------------------------------- How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20060908/4e318c18/attachment.htm>