[lbo-talk] CHRONOLOGY-Recent bomb blasts in Turkey

Joel Schalit managingeditor at tikkun.org
Fri Sep 8 10:24:52 PDT 2006

My wife and I were scheduled to vacation with my parents - who'd come over from Tel Aviv - in Istanbul next month. We were told that apart from needing to be cautious because of the recent bomb attacks on tourists, apparently a number of influential mullahs have issued some kind of fatwah urging shops and hotels not to serve Jewish and Israeli tourists. I have yet to read anything even remotely like this in the press. Has anyone heard anything to this effect?

Joel