[lbo-talk] 9/11 nuttery

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Sat Sep 9 07:55:26 PDT 2006

jthorn65

I get so sick of reading that conspiracist are inheriently racist. It is equally as racist to continue to say that this attack only succeeded because the white guys fucked up. The Arabs were lucky that US plans for dealing with such things went awry.

^^^^ CB: Truly. I really don't hear too many Arab or Black people saying it's racist to say the U.S. spook system may have been involved. This is a white-people's version of "racism". If you want to call something "racist", check with us first.

For all the white people who think it's racist to suggest the U.S. might have been involved in 9/11, ask some Arabs or Black people if they agree with you ( if you know any well enough). Well, you "know" me. Ask me . Answer: "No".

Another thing. Emphasizing debunking questioners of the official version of 9/11 on the "anniversary" is acting like the leftwing of the Bush propaganda offensive that's going on. What all leftists should be doing leading up to 9/11/06 is making arguments that somehow counter everything Bush and his minions are putting out, not fighting with conspiracy theorists of various types. You should put a lid on your obsessions with debunking conspiracy theorists for this week.

^^^^^

How about another narrative. Several intelligent men learned how to perform a difficult task rather quickly and other intelligent men planned this attack and Arabs simply outsmarted the white guys. The Arabs in question don't have to be stupid or lucky to be successful they might just have been intelligent and dedicated enough.

John Thornton