[lbo-talk] 9/11 nuttery

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Sat Sep 9 20:34:10 PDT 2006

At around 8/9/06 1:16 pm, Charles Brown wrote:

> CB: Let me say in response to Dennis Miller and you two, "YO MAMMAS ! "

Man, you beat me to it! :-(

That Jordan had to reach to Dennis Miller (last I checked a rightwing blowhard) to try to make a point goes a long way to establish the opposite. Of course the similarity of the style (Mike Larkin: "f**cking wacko" by which I think he means "fucking wacko" but I am not up to speed with the cool lingo) to Dennis Miller's might have helped jog Jordan's memory.

Personally, I think there are two kinds of people in the world: (a) people who know that OJ was found not guilty and (b) a lynch mob. ;-)

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to do: http://platosbeard.org/