[lbo-talk] 9/11 nuttery going mainstream

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sun Sep 10 15:27:47 PDT 2006

W. Kiernan wrote:

>What about 9/11 are they covering up? I don't know and neither do
>you. Is there a cover-up? Does a bear shit in the woods?

Cover-up *is* conspiracy. Case conceded. So the question before historians (as distinct from would-be political opportunists who give historical truth no value except for what they could use it for if they were not already, and admittedly, politically irrelevant) is precisely *what* is being covered up. And the starting point for research has to be the--self-evident--answer to the question: Who was the prime beneficiary?

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...It consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos