[lbo-talk] Debunking the 9/11 Movement

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Sep 10 23:05:50 PDT 2006

I've posted a new page on Infoshop.org that collects links and materials which challenge the 9/11 "Truth" Movement. Please send me links, info and feedback if you want to help out with this effort.

Debunking the 9/11 Movement http://www.infoshop.org/texts/debunking911.html

My main motivation for posting this is to add Infoshop to chorus of voices on the left who are rejecting the nonsense, falsehoods, and crap being peddled by the 9/11 movement. I'd rather focus on other issues, but it really bothers me that so many intelligent comrades have gotten hooked by this quasi-religious bullshit.

Chuck