[lbo-talk] Russia and Iran

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 08:02:08 PDT 2006

This US = EU thing is beyond stupid.

My uncle in Schwabia is a blue-collar factory worker. He has only a high-school education. He drives a fucking Porsche.

I think the pseudo-justification for this absurd belief probably has something to do with how all bourgeois are basically the same. Kind of like how, given that all mammals are basically the same, there is no difference really between being attacked by a hamster and a grizzly bear.

--- Dennis Redmond <dredmond at efn.org> wrote:

> AN wrote:
>
> > the EU is no alternative.
>
> Nonsense. The EU is a field of struggle, not a
> finished project, and
> democratic elections based on proportional
> representation, universal
> healthcare, powerful unions and Left parties, 4
> weeks guaranteed vacation,
> taxation of the rich, and functioning welfare states
> are all wonderful
> things.
>
> The only down side of the place is that the EU won't
> get any Playstation
> 3s until next March. (Cue to faroff gnashing of
> Euro-gamer teeth...)
>
> -- DRR

Lyubo, bratsy, lyubo, lyubo, bratsy, zhit!

ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ËÞÁÎ, ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ÆÈÒÜ!