[lbo-talk] burying the lede

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Sep 11 08:09:01 PDT 2006

If this explanation of the Post action is correct (with its implication that the running of the news stories today was a conscious political decision), then we have one more illustration of the unity at the very top levels of ruling class circles on the necessity of maintaining u.s. military presence in Iraq.

Carrol