[lbo-talk] 9/11 nuttery going mainstream

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Mon Sep 11 12:08:30 PDT 2006

On Sep 11, 2006, at 10:36 AM, ravi wrote:

> The names are obtained easily: get the passenger manifest and remove
> Mark, Bob, Michael, Sharon, Cynthia and Tim. That leaves you with the
> ferriners. The guys were supposed to have entered the country legally,
> so the INS and related agencies must have mugshots of them.

Thank you for a logical consideration.

I still suspect that domestic intelligence was diverted from tracking this particular plot. There are too many voices from within the agencies involved leading my suspicions. And my suspicion was immediate following the event, given the character and history of the current administration.

It's like Jesse's "good bagel". I'd enjoy having one (confirmation), but I'm not obsessed with obtaining one.