[lbo-talk] terrorists schedule plane crashes for tv schedule?

Jesse Lemisch utopia1 at attglobal.net
Mon Sep 11 13:43:17 PDT 2006

In this week's Nation, Tom Engelhardt argues that the timing of the two planes' impacts on the WTC insured "that the second plane arrived at a 'decent interval' after the first so that the cameras could be in place."

If true, I would accept it. But I'm a little dubious. Does anyone know the source of this claim, which implies intent, an event partly staged for tv cameras, rather than that it just worked out that way?

Jesse