[lbo-talk] RE: Hillary and the single-digit protest

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Wed Sep 13 12:03:39 PDT 2006

Oh, Doug, you never miss a thing. My gnomic little comment unpacks to something like this: If turnout is low enough, maybe the Green candidate can spoil it enough for Hillary that the Republican nonentity beats her.

This would delight me more than I can begin to express, but I realize it's a pipe dream. I don't expect Hillary to get more than pro-forma opposition from her Republican challenger.