[lbo-talk] Question for Israelis on list

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 05:18:13 PDT 2006

You know who you are. :)

I have a gigantic tome of a book, a 700-page polemic against Solzhenitsyn's book "200 Years Together," with the title "Byt' evreem v Rossii: spasibo Solzhenitsynu" (Being a Jew in Russia: Thank You Solzhenitsyn). I've learned a lot about the history of Russian Jewry about it. Anyway, it's written by an Israeli named Yakov I. Rabinovich. The book has no biographical data on him. Do any of you know who this guy is?

Thanks!

(Also, I've been thinking about visiting Israel in a few months. How expensive a place is Tel-Aviv for tourists?)