[lbo-talk] Tony Judt on the death of liberalism in America

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu Sep 14 07:53:31 PDT 2006

> Are there no degrees of authoritarianism in your view of governments? Are
> they all domineering brutes? Sandinistas didn't shoot their opponents,
> which might have been a mistake.
>
> Doug

No man! Like, those Sandinista dudes shoulda like, y'know, let everybody do their thing. I mean, like wow, forcing peasants to get shots to prevent disease?! That's fucking fascist, man! It's totally authoritarian! There shoulda been no government down there, man. Like it's sooooo fucking obvious!

Anarcho-rad