[lbo-talk] Tony Judt on the death of liberalism in America

tfast tfast at yorku.ca
Thu Sep 14 10:26:35 PDT 2006

Lighten up on those of us from the cornfields. We know where Hitchens physically lives but there is more to location than one's physical geography. Ever hear of the geography of the mind my big New York living cornfield of the mind friend? :) ____________________________________ Travis W Fast Ph.D ABD York University Political Science Toronto, On ----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 12:57 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Tony Judt on the death of liberalism in America