[lbo-talk] Housing bubble to burst?

tfast tfast at yorku.ca
Thu Sep 14 10:30:12 PDT 2006

We have the same problem here in Toronto. There has been a huge expansion in the supply of housing. It is just not housing that people can afford or housing that is too small for families. So oddly there is a need for housing in the midst of a building boom. I know, I know in the Long-Term the market will sort it all out.