[lbo-talk] Tony Judt on the death of liberalism in America

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu Sep 14 11:20:02 PDT 2006

Anonymous --

> Michael may or may not believe that the IDF are heroes
> and that Lebanese civilians are Nazis. But sofar, he
> has no stated anything to that effect on this list.

I suggest you cut wider eye holes in that blanket you have over your head. During Israel's assault, Puke posted, with approval, a blogger who called for the left to support the IDF, as Hezbollah, which has significant public support in the south, were Islamic nazis. Pretty straightforward, at least for us who post under our own names.

> Why do you feel this constant need to attribute
> positions to people that they have never stated and
> may not actually hold? Are you simply emulating your
> fallen idol Christopher Hitchens?

Sorry -- one response is all hidden voices get from me.

Dennis