[lbo-talk] Tony Judt on the death of liberalism in America

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 11:30:04 PDT 2006

--- Dennis Perrin <dperrin at comcast.net> wrote:

>During Israel's assault, Puke posted, with approval,
>a blogger who called for the left to support the IDF,
>as Hezbollah, which has significant public support in
>the south, were Islamic nazis.

So what? People forward things from everywhere all of the time. No agreement should ever be implied whenever someone forwards something.

> Sorry -- one response is all hidden voices get from
me.

I will make you a deal. I will tell you my real name, if you tell me which state police agency you are employed by. Only that could explain your compulsive need to know.