[lbo-talk] Tony Judt on the death of liberalism in

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Sep 14 20:24:16 PDT 2006

...and it doesn't really matter because the bottom line is that the workers do the work that needs to be done no matter who is planning, envisioning, or hallucinating.

At the very large company (30,000) for which I work, there is a reorg every six months and much churning many layers about me about plans, visions, etc. But it makes not one whit of difference to the work I do, day in, day out. What the workers have to do is to make it all work despite managerial hallucinations.

Joanna