[lbo-talk] where to report mail crooks ?

Jean-Christophe Helary fusion at mx6.tiki.ne.jp
Sat Sep 16 09:46:22 PDT 2006

On 16 sept. 06, at 23:47, Carrol Cox wrote:

> I have been receiving half a dozen or so a day of these paypal frauds
> for months. There is really no point in reporting them or doing
> anything
> except simply deleting them unopened. I have them filtered into trash
> now, but of course new frauds appear daily.

I understand. I do get about a hundred spam mails everyday.

But this one was physically linked to a server with an identifiable user account. I checked a few files available on the server and the whole thing looked really weird.

Thanks everybody for the answers anyway. I did report them to paypal eventually.

Jean-Christophe Helary