[lbo-talk] Divide and Conquer (This time in English: Spiegel on Germany/Near East)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 09:59:34 PDT 2006

AN, I lived in Germany. I have many connections there. Admittedly I haven't been back in more than a decade, and was exclusively in the West (Schwabenland) but based on my experience you are fantasizing again. You seem to have some desire to see Germany as a Dark Menace, against all evidence and logic. Probably as part of that "all bourgeoius states are the same" thing.

--

Angelus Novus:

>If Germany can
> get
> over the Insane Cult of WWII Guilt

What cult of WWII guilt? It never existed.

This is a myth crafted for an international audience, to make you think what a repentant and civilized nation Germany is.