[lbo-talk] deletion

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Sep 18 15:21:54 PDT 2006

Jordan & I have gotten several requests lately to delete posts from the lbo-talk archive. This is a lot of work for Jordan, and in most cases, we're not going to do it. He doesn't get paid to host the list, the archives, or my radio archives, and he's already massively generous enough with his time and bandwidth. If something is going to cause you trouble, don't post it, or post it anonymously. Sorry to be so harsh, but this is the price of living in a google-able world.

Doug