[lbo-talk] deletion

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 19:54:25 PDT 2006

On 9/19/06, Chuck <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:I'm really pessimistic about this because nobody is doing anything to confront employers about this. The labor movement isn't going to do anything because the mainstream unions are too busy making money and sucking Democratic Party cock

Phil Trounstine was a Movement photographer. I looked at some of his work today, before going to work, in the H. Bruce Franklin edited anthology, "From The Movement Toward Revolution, " Van Nostrand Reinhold Co. , 1971.

Trounstine was the press secretary for Democratic Gov. G. Davis of Ca., who preceeded Gov. Arnold S.

A figure in the new SDS who is open about being a Weather Underground cadre who was underground for 5 or so yrs. in the 90's was a official of the CT. Democratic Party during the 90's.

A cadre in the League of Revolutionary Struggle in the 80's is now a whip in the California Assembly controlled by the DP.

Lotsa cocksucking going on, eh?

-- Michael Pugliese