[lbo-talk] Morality of Pimping Animals? Discuss

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Tue Sep 19 21:25:17 PDT 2006

At around 20/9/06 12:10 am, Mike Ballard wrote:
> Chris wrote:
>

>> I am so ditching my liberal principles as far as this issue is
>> concerned:
>> <http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article1458080.ece>http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article1458080.ece

> We kill them and eat them. We make them extinct through our generous
> contributions to global warming. All private property is to be
> consumed in one form or another, is it not?

I would have thunk its our liberal principles that would motivate us to oppose this sort of thing? But who knows these days...

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to do: http://platosbeard.org/