[lbo-talk] great moments in correction

Wendy Lyon wendy.lyon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 11:41:52 PDT 2006

> [from Gawker]
>
> Rather than go into detail on this one, we're going to give you a
> special GMIJ bonus: our favorite Times correction ever. It's from
> February of 2001:

There was a great one in the Irish Times a couple weeks ago concerning a former PM of this country:

"A preview in Saturday's Irish Times Magazine of RTÉ Television's four-part series of interviews with Dr Garret FitzGerald quoted the former taoiseach as saying that early in his career, he was 'rather juvenile in manner and a good deal of a prick'. Dr FitzGerald has pointed out that ... the word he used was 'prig'."