[lbo-talk] is this for real?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Sep 20 19:46:30 PDT 2006

[This is the party that brought us the CIA, the IMF, welfare reform, and the Vietnam War?]

<http://littledemocrats.net/aboutthebook.html>

Why Mommy is a Democrat brings to life the core values of the Democratic party in ways that young children will easily understand and thoroughly enjoy. Using plain and non-judgmental language, along with warm and whimsical illustrations, this colorful 28-page paperback depicts the Democratic principles of fairness, tolerance, peace, and concern for the well-being of others....

<http://littledemocrats.net/samples.html>

Democrats make sure we all share our toys, just like Mommy does....

[Words can't convey the horror of the illustrations]