[lbo-talk] is this for real?

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Wed Sep 20 23:02:20 PDT 2006

On Wednesday 20 September 2006 22:46, Doug Henwood wrote:
> [This is the party that brought us the CIA, the IMF, welfare reform,
> and the Vietnam War?]
>
> <http://littledemocrats.net/aboutthebook.html>

I was delighted to see this marvelous little work referred to on lbo-talk -- I blogged about it last spring:

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org/2006/03/why_mommy_needs_to_get_out_mor.html

http://www.smithbowen.net/linfame/2006/02/beyond_parody.html

I have the honor to own a copy. You really have to see all twelve illustrations to appreciate what a bizarre production it is.

A few weeks ago, oddly, the author contacted me and said that I was quoting too much of the text -- infringing on his "intellectual property," forsooth. Now THERE is a concept.

-- --Michael J. Smith --mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org