[lbo-talk] Chomsky now at No. 1 on Amazon, No. 2 at Barnes & Nobl

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Fri Sep 22 06:59:59 PDT 2006

Sean Andrews:

In any case, does anyone know the last time Bush II quoted from a book? Has he ever quoted or cited a book that had an Islamic, Arabic or Middle Eastern origin in a speech directed at those populations?

-s

^^^^ CB: I heard a news blip a month or so ago, that Bush was reading _The Stranger_ by Camus (!) Then I remembered that the main character murders and Arab.

"Mamon est mort au'jourdui. Ou peutre hiers. Je ne sais pas...."