[lbo-talk] Oil World

EverYoung Global Intellectual Enterprises uttarbahini at enet.com.np
Sat Sep 23 09:29:21 PDT 2006

The bombing of oil-fields in Lebanon more than the militants hide-outs suggests the connivance of the imperilaist economy to send many smaller economies into ruin. Oil-prices have gone up by the multiple five since the Iraq war. Feul, cooking gas, etc., have become a luxury for half the population of the world... Under imperialist monopoly this is a well-designed trick to send the competitors out of the international trade, as well as cull the population, send it to desperation, frustration and terrorism. Oil prices can be manipulated, as of course everything else can be manipulated under the monopoly capitalism. Terrorism is a business as everthing else is under the current system. US administration can't survive unless there is the bell of terrorism ringing all the time.

Ramesh Bhat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Brown" <cbrown at michiganlegal.org> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 3:38 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] Transformation problem