[lbo-talk] more fan mail: You've lost another faithful listener.

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Sep 24 09:01:39 PDT 2006

Gotta love the style of argument of 9/11 truthers. "Hearst yellow journalism" said the Loose Change kids to the Pop Mech crew. And "you make me sick" from this fella. Love the note at the bottom: "We have no personal confirmation as to the validity of this story...." Sounds good though, doesn't it?

Begin forwarded message: