[lbo-talk] re: holocaust denial, bill cosby, and good americans (was: Ahmadinejad will not speak at CU)

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 10:39:20 PDT 2006

Tell that to the Persian Prince. A few months ago I saw note that this Holocaust Denial conference is still scheduled to be held in Iran with official invite. http://www.tomgrossmedia.com/mideastdispatches/archives/000627.html

>...Among the names of possible guests at the conference are the Israeli journalist lsrael Shamir, a convert to Christianity, and Horst Mahler from Germany, a former member of the terrorist group, the Red Army Faction. Other revisionist scholars, such as the French Robert Faurisson and the American Arthur Butz, are also some of the other possible participants of the conference in Tehran.

On Israel Shamir (latest book blurbed by Chomsky and Petras), http://www.nigelparry.com/issues/shamir/

http://www.nigelparry.com/issues/shamir/ http://www.adelaideinstitute.org/Dissenters1/Mahler/Mahler_Faurisson.htm

-- Michael Pugliese